Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Wednesday with not a lot

Hi,

Wednesday passed me by like I was standing still.  I can't even recall a lot.  I did get to Spin finally - but not until after work.  Then I jumped on a bus and found macaroni cheese cooking when I got home.

The boys had chatted to my mother to ensure they were on the right track - or skiting.  Not sure which, exactly.

The mac cheese was scrumptious.  We tidied up and jumped into bed.  It was a cold night.  I think Mike slept with his electric blanket on some nuclear setting all night.

I walked into work this morning - chilly walk.  Went to Spin.  Victor joined me for the first time in ages, and reception at the gym shamed him!  "Hello Victor - it's been a while".  Bwhahahah.   Caught up with Andrew for a coffee after that. 

Roll on the evening.  Ooossshhh!

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment