Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Wednesday that might just have felt like a Wednesday

Hi,

Happy birthday to my mother today!  Woot!  This time last year she was here visiting us and we saw Jane Goodall speak (and now I am a vegetarian). 

Disease and pestilence is in the house this year - so I guess my mother has probably dodged a bullet in avoiding our house this year.

Iced latte goodness @ Machete


I did get an iced latte in yesterday - woot!

I am trying to pretend I am not sick, but the stupid cough and wheeze is making it hard.  Snotty nose is a reminder too.

I went home early and cooked mousetraps for everyone (Jase was already at work and hopefully avoids the colds we have) and crashed into bed.

Walked into work early this morning and enjoyed the still crisp morning.  It's a brilliant day for my mother's birthday here.

Spin.  Where I only lost my breath a few times - and not due to the exercising.  And work now.  Tea should kick off the day well.

Have a good one.  Mike is back to work.  Not sure about Toby though.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment