Friday, June 15, 2018

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

Not an awful lot happening - in fact - even less happened than I anticipated.   I was going to get to Spin after work and then meet Mike and head to another rendition of the play with Toby - but Spin wasn't on.  And Toby told us the play had sold out.

In the end, I went home and cooked tea with Jase.

Salad for me and Jase

Iced latte with Justin

Iced latte with Andrew


It's Friday!  Yay!  And Mike's birthday tomorrow.  Woot!  I need to sort out cake.  But everything else is in hand, I think.

Iona and Col are here for the rugby (well, Col is here for the rugby, Iona is here because Col is here) and I hope I get to catch up with them. Maybe Sunday before they ferry back.

Right.  Time to get stuck in.  8 hours to go before the weekend starts.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment