Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Wednesday that should have been Thursday

Hi,

I cannot believe it is not Friday yet - so confused.  At least I got a haircut last night and now I can see much better.

Unfortunately for you, my pics are from yesterday before the haircut.  You will need to wait for a bit before you see if you can discern any difference.  Pretty sure the answer will be no.  Because Mike never said anything when he saw me last night.  And my hair was at its peak of difference then.  Pretty much back to normal now I have squashed a bike helmet on it and whooshed down the hill to work.


Happy iced coffee at Cafe Neo with Vanessa


The planting people have added soil to the bottom layer of retaining wall in preparation for the plants.  It looks so good.

Soil


Concrete scoured and honed and looking mighty fine

Right.  Time for the madness and chaos of the day to start.  I am so tempted to see if Sally will let me do some remedial washing tonight if I turn up with a basket of washing.  Save a long visit at the weekend.

And I have asked Mike if he can leave me a working car.  Here's hoping.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment