Friday, May 11, 2018

The Thursday with stuff


Hi,

The working week with no end - although it is Friday morning now.  For real.  Mike and Toby are both away the entire weekend.  Toby has a film marathon for drama - 48 hours at the marae at his school with a whole bunch of other drama students.  Mike is off to Ruapehu for a working bee at the lodge.  getting it ready for the winter season.

In my circumspect blog post, I am going to say this:  Mike has a corneal ulcer that he has hit hard with special drops from the optometrist.  No contacts for a while for him.  Toby has an ultrasound booked for something unspecified.  Conjecture on my part suggests his ribs as an obvious candidate.  This may or may not be true.  Mike is pleased Toby is handling it all himself in a show of independence.  For the record?  His mother is slightly anxious about this.

That is the end of the blog speculation.

Although from my perspective, Mike can't drive so I get a working car this weekend. 

Iced latte with Mark @ Machete


The weekend might be interesting.  Mothers Day on Sunday - happy Mother's Day to the mums I know.  Woot!  If people turn up for Mike's Eurovision party I will be busy hosting that at 7am on Sunday.  Grumble, grumble.  Ok - I admit this.  With Mike away, I will still watch it.  It is now a thing in our house.  Ok - I also hope no one turns up at our house and I can watch it happily in bed.  With toast and tea (for Mother's Day - naturally).

Housework.  Washing (yes, I will visit you, Sally, at some stage).  On that note, the washing machine repair person will be here early Monday.  Woot!

Have an awesome weekend!

Love,
Angela







No comments:

Post a Comment