Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Tuesday that felt like Thursday but with no purple shirt

Hi,

I can tell you this - if I had a purple shirt on yesterday I would have sworn it was Thursday already.  That one day took 3 days duration.

Anyway, even the caffeine in my iced coffees did next to nothing to make the day go any faster.  But I guess I did stay awake and meet Andrew and head to the Sprig and Fern with him to secure a big table for quiz night.

Morning latte with Andrew

And another at Ti Kouka with Cate

We were a big table so Andrew sat out, reading a book.  They have a limit of 6 people per team.  But I think I may have been the 7th person.  Oops.

We came 4th - but the top three teams were well in front.  I think there was a tie with 96 points.  From ten rounds, that's an impressive point tally.

My best answers?  I did the crossword round fairly easily.  Got a few of them.  Knew Oliver Cromwell and a few others.  It's amazing what rubbish is in your brain.  But some of my guesses were way off.  Hahahah.  It is a great quiz night and I loved the chap running it.

Dropped Andrew off and got the hand trolley for Sreejith and the boxes of books for Andrew's cousin in Dunedin.  Yay!

When I got home I realised the towel shaming has completely failed me.  I still get a damp towel on my bed.  But now I get chocolates.  And what's worse is, this is now conscious thought from the towel fiend.  He now knows he shouldn't leave the towel on the bed, but now he goes out of his way to leave it there.  On my side.  All spread out, making as much of my side of the bed as damp as possible.

Towel shaming is backfiring on me


What else?  Not a lot.  Not enough sleep.  Need more gym.

Toby has the orthodontist today.  Let's see what happens there.  Woot!

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment