Thursday, May 24, 2018

The Wednesday with stuff

Hi,

Had a super fast day at work - guess that's what happens when it is madness.  Takes a blink and it's gone.  I did catch up with Andrew to hear about various things he is doing with Sally.  They are also busy.

Iced latte with Andrew

I had a PT session at the gym yesterday morning and now I have a routine to try besides Spin classes and yoga (and a bit of Just Dance every now and then).  I'll give it a go today because work has stuff on during the Spin classes.

Mike collected me from work after his bottling session and we got home.  I cooked sushi for the boys while he sorted out his bottles of beer and my bike.  By the time he got back from fiddling in the garage, I was serving it.  So despite our late home time, we did eat ok.

Then - into bed.  Up early for my ride into work.  And the day stretches ahead.  Hope your day is a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment