Monday, May 28, 2018

The weekend in Wellington with climbing

Hi,

My weekend was kinda good - could have done more around the house.  But hey - why would I start bucking a trend now?

The only thing I achieved was I took photos of the new garden for you to see - in broad daylight rather than those fuzzy nighttime ones I have shown you.  See below.

Saturday was lazier than I anticipated.  Oops.  No painting done at all.  But we did get out for dinner before dropping into a party at Jo's house. 

Sunday I collected Jo from her place at 11.15am and we went to The Botantist for brunch.  Yum.  Good iced coffee - not sweet at all and not bitter.

Where should I put my feet?

Someone looks happy and someone looks more concerned than anything else

And I went climbing for the first time in forever.  The fact that the last time I did a lot of climbing was outdoors and before Jo was born did actually show.  But I had a lot of fun and keen to go again. 

Winter is here! Monday morning brrrrr

My photos are out of sequence.  This was this morning's hailstorm!  Wow!  People and cars were taking things gingerly.

The Botantist for brunch Sunday - good iced coffee


Daffodils in daylight

Garden looking mighty fine!


I can see it being great - soon.  Once the building is finally all finished

More garden

Even more garden

Ok - last garden shot for today

Towel shaming chocolate

Friday iced latte

Ok - two iced lattes on Friday

Right.  The boys have a short week this week.  They have Friday off and they are on the 2am ferry Friday morning for their road trip to Dunedin.

I am on cat duty. 

Hope your week is a good one!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment