Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Tuesday with crazy work

Hi,

What a mad day at work.  But, at the end of the day, when I got home to cook tea for Toby - we had plants in our garden.  And it looks amazing.

Before I got home though, my day had been bedlam - with an iced latte with Bronwyn to discuss work to break the insanity.

Iced latte with Bronwyn


When I got home, I was gobsmacked.  And the plant team manager (Brooke) had amazed me by planting a wee bunch of daffodils now - and hiding more that I will see come next Spring.  How cool is that?  I may have pushed her to swap out non-natives for natives, and them promptly said how much I like daffodils in the Spring.  A legacy of my time in London, I think.

The entire garden looks fantastic - and I can't wait to see it in daylight this weekend.  Woot!  Thank you Allworks.


I have daffodils!


Towel shaming number 3

The towel shaming above was actually the evening before last - and I got fancy chocolates.  Oddly, there was no towel on the bed when I got home last night.  To me, that could mean two things.  One:  Mike has learned I don't want damp towels on the bed.  Or two:  Mike never had a shower yesterday before work.

Now I know there are Mike-lovers out there who firmly believe Mike can do no wrong.  And I certainly am first to agree that I won the spouse sweepstakes and got the best man in the entire world.  But, I am actually going with explanation two - unless proven otherwise.  Hahahahah!


Look at our garden!

Top garden

Yes, I am a happy woman.  I have gardening notes to follow - and a vege patch to plant out soon.

Bring it on!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment