Friday, May 4, 2018

The Thursday with eBike cycling all over

Hi,

I did get a great brekkie yesterday before work with Nicky.  Little Peckish - and I had some Southland cheese rolls.  Mmmmm.  And the obligatory iced coffee.  They do a good one there - for the ice cream and cream version.  Nice.

After work I rode out to Habit @ Evans Bay for a spin class there.  Sreejith drove out and joined me.


On the eBike - thanks SwitchedOnBikes

After the class, Sreejith tried out the bike, before I rode home.  I left Evans Bay at 1912 and got home at 1947.  This eBike is so fast.

Little Peckish iced coffee with Nicky

Mike cooked tea for Toby and then when I got home, he fixed something for himself and I ate something fast.  By then it was nearly bedtime!

He decided to pack for his tramping weekend at 5am Friday morning.  Goodness knows how that went!

Plans for the weekend?  Mike tramping (Ruahines).  Toby over to Ethan's house Saturday.  Family dinner for me Saturday.  And lots of housework.

Oh - and I need to buy Fancy Feast by the dozen.  Poor cat!

Have a great weekend.  May the Fourth be with you.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment