Tuesday, February 15, 2022

The Monday with working from home and a run after work

 Hi,

Well, it turns out I could show you a photo of our grocery list as that was pretty much the only pic I took yesterday.  But that seems excessively boring, even for my blog.  Hahahah.

Mike and I had a day working from home.  Busy.  And then a run after work.  Please do not tell Kara I did that.  It was on grass and was only 3km.  But in good news - my foot did not hurt.  So now I want to go again after work today for more of the same.

We also went to the supermarket after the run.  We decided against Thorndon New World because of its proximity to the protesters at parliament.  We instead went to Khandallah New World.  I admit to thinking we'd not get everything on our list (we are also buying for our weekend river trip on the Whanganui).  But in a huge surprise, we got everything on our list.  Except for dishwasher powder.  Which we did not need for the river trip.   :-p

Back home by 8pm and put away the groceries before bed.  

Up for online PT session this morning.  Arms, chest.  I feel like a T-Rex right about now.  Hahahah.  About to jump on a chat with Maryanne and Dave from my last work as it is our birthday month!  Woot!  Looking forward to that.

Other than that - not a lot happening on our Tuesday.

Have a good one where you are.


Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment