Friday, February 11, 2022

The Thursday with driving Mike to his brewing session

 Hi,

After a busy day at work where I did manage to escape to a cafe for an iced latte, I got out for a drive!  

Chillax cafe - quite a nice iced latte.  Good presentation.  Nice strength.

Cats lounging around with us

Mike had his brewing session with Andrew (the one that got interrupted by covid app notifications two weeks back) so I drove him into Newtown and dropped him off.

Headed home via Juliet's house where I dropped off my tramping jacket as she has an awesome weekend planned with a farm walk in behind Kaikoura.  It might be a tad wet - hence the decent jacket need.

Chilled out at home and went to bed nice and early.  Read in bed for a bit and Mike got home from his session.  Andrew did get away from work to join him for the last brewing part - so that was good.

Mike is concentrating hard on the brewing process

Up for WFH again today (Friday).  In some quirk, I have next to no meetings today.  Weird.  

Weekend is nigh.  Got some messages around Wellington.  Boot camp kicks off its summer only season tomorrow too.  That might kill me.

Have a good one! 
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment