Thursday, February 10, 2022

The Wednesday with a haircut

 Hi,

I finally ventured out of the house for my haircut.  Woot!  Wore the KN95 mask the entire time.  Although when I sent a selfie to Iona, she indicated I needed to wear it better.  Oh.

Moxley in her pumpkin

The only pic I took all day was for Barb when I noticed Moxley sleeping next to me and Mike in her pumpkin.  Toby was onto a good thing when he said we needed to buy that for the cats.

No PT session this morning (Thurs).  Quentin cancelled on us as he had a poor night's sleep.  With warm weather and his shoulder still out of commission, I can imagine him being restless at night.  Poor guy.

Weather has turned misty again.  Not sure the roof will be generating a lot of power with these overcast conditions.  :-)

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment