Wednesday, February 9, 2022

The Tuesday that was the first day back at work and felt like a Monday and now I am confused

 Hi,

Yeah, so with Monday being a holiday and the first day at work being a Tuesday - I am now so confused about what day it is.  Hahah.

And I spelled "confused" as "confudded" in the previous sentence and I think I like that word!  Confudded.

After work Ange came around with Danita and we went to Otari bush for a walk.  Mike decided to try and beat us to the car park by running down our street, across the park, through the bush, across the road and into the car park.  Oddly, we only beat him by about a minute.

Walk with Ange, Mike and Danita

Dappled sunshine

At the flax clearing


Lovely walk in the gorgeous evening weather.  Good to catch up with Danita too.  

Back home for tea and we ate the leftovers from Kara's dinner.  Yummy today too.  

Kara's leftovers for tea

Sorted out the evening with some tasks and then off to bed.  Slept well.  Mike had bread on, so a lovely brekkie this morning.

Got to go to town today for a haircut.  Hope I do not meet any of the people protesting at the Beehive.  They have even pitched tents there.  I think the govt needs to exercise some tyranny and actually move them along.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment