Thursday, February 24, 2022

The Wednesday with work

 Hi,

My day at work (WFH) wasn't too bad.  Had some meetings cancel, which was quite nice.  Gave me time to get other things done.  Although network disruptions did put a bit of a brake on some work we wanted to do.  However, that got sorted and we'll make ground back.

I did note that our chilli plant has about 5 flowers on it now.  This plant is from Roanne so I am a bit worried at the hotness factor of whatever comes from this plant.  Probably inedible for me.  But it does have the prettiest wee flowers.  The other slightly older chilli plant is also flourishing.  The transplant from pot to the vege patch gave it a fright and it has taken months for it to recover and start growing with vigour. I also have no idea what that chilli fruit will be like.  :-o  It is not the same as this one below.

Chilli plant has a few flowers now

Buddha bowl tea time

After work I walked to Northland to collect the orange car from the garage after its service and WoF.  $650 later!  Ouch!  No wonder Mike asked me to go get it.  :-p

Popped into Countdown to grab a few things before I came home.

Made Buddha Bowls for tea for the first time in ages.  No spinach - but it was pretty good anyway.

And not too long out of bed, really.  Slept okay and up for the online PT session in the park at the bottom of our street.  What a lovely idea.  Mike met us at the park for his 1 hour session and I left him and online Quentin there.

Big day at work - lots of meetings.  Here we go!

Have a good one.  

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment