Friday, February 4, 2022

The Thursday with a walk with Ange after work

 Hi,


More warm, wet weather.  It's like Singapore - but 10 degrees cooler.  I did discover the first flower on our chili plant.  Pretty happy about that.  Come on you wee beauty!

Also discovered greet caterpillars devouring my broccoli.  I need to research deterrents so they stop doing that.  They are perfectly camouflaged.  Gah!

Chili plant finally flowering

Found the broccoli eating culprit - green caterpillars

Nipped into town to visit Kara for my physio appointment for that lump on my foot.  Still there but way less in size and less sore to touch.  She peered at my x-rays again because to her it does not feel like a soft tissue injury.  

I have exercises to do.  She also massaged it.  And seriously?  I was in 7th heaven.  Usually she has hands of steel and it is equal pleasure and pain when she does her physio thing.  But this was lovely.  Hahah.  I suspect because it is still sore she couldn't exert her usual torturous pressure.  Shame I had to go back to work - as did she with further patients.  Hahah. 

Mmm.  Feet getting tickled.

My feet at the physio

We view my x-rays.  Feet gorgeous even on the inside!

After work Ange popped around and we did a walk in Otari bush again.  This time Mike joined us.  Lovely. 

Mike and Ange and me on a walk

Off to bed after tea.  Mike did some work in the garden.  Warm night again.  Up for working from home on Friday.  Made home made iced latte.


Friday home made iced latte to start the day

Moxley hunkered down outside

Long weekend for us here.  Online events for Waitangi this year.  I will attend, virtually.  The weather is patchy.  Some areas of the West Coast have flooding!  Might be a wet one here too.  I hope the preparations mean it has less impact for the people down there.  It is becoming quite common.  :-(

Our weekend involves many wee messages and projects.  Seeing Elly and Tom tonight at Elly's place.  And Sally and Andrew at some stage.  As well as Kara and Neil.  Plus building shelves in the garage.

Woot!

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment