Thursday, February 17, 2022

The Wednesday with a walk for Mike after work

 Hi,

Happy birthday to.... me!

Turns out I was a bit slack when it came to taking photos yesterday too.  It's quite the theme for me when I work from home.

After work Mike headed away (I dropped him in Thorndon) for his Meetup walk to Te Ahumairangi hill.  When he got back later in the evening, we chatted to Toby.  Toby took us on another tour of his flat.  And Mike taught him how to open bottle cap tops with a Ventolin.  And so, the baton is passed.

:-o

Made date loaf for the weekend

I did make date loaf though.  Not tried it yet - might have some for my online meeting today at 10am where I can catching up with Barb (and a bit of Juliet) for my birthday.

Yes - happy birthday to me today.  Today is turning it on with the weather.  As it should.

Birthday weather serving up the best.

Mike serving up the best birthday brekkie.

Mike got up early and we ate brekkie before our PT sessions.  Woot!  How he fitted that in, I do not know.  Good on him.

After work we have dinner.  Somewhere.  

I hope your day is as good as mine.  :-)

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment