Thursday, February 3, 2022

The Wednesday that already felt like a Thursday

 Hi,

I think yesterday (Feb 2) was the last day of us checking for any symptoms from our casual contact at the airport early last week.  So - yay for KN95 masks and hunkering down at our departure gate.

And I think it is Brennan's birthday today.  Happy birthday to him.

Busy day at work - but from home.  And the way omicron is ripping through with locations of interest everywhere, it is a good thing to try and stay away from large groups of people.  Not a lockdown.  But people generally seem to be exercising some self induced versions of lockdown.  Which is all we probably need to help weather the omicron blast.  I hope.

Love bites!

Who me?

Moxley wanted attention yesterday from me.  Hahahah.  Her paws on my arm and wee bites to get my attention.  When I continued to read and ignore her, she wandered off to poke at Mike.


Resting in her pumpkin

The big news of the day was getting solar panels on the roof.  One day and the crew of 3 people came in, set up scaffolding and did the electricity meter all with no fuss and no mess.

Solar panels are on!

We're feeding into the grid - even with the grey clouds

We are now feeding into the grid.  In time for some warm, muggy wet weather for the next 3 or 4 days.

Monarch chrysalis

Mike showed me the monarch butterfly breeding programme our neighbour Juliette is doing.  Hahah.  That was fascinating.  I have never seen a chrysalis like that before.  We have about 3 on our side of the fence.

Off to bed early - really muggy, warm weather.  Yuck.  Up for online PT session.  I have a physio appointment today.  And Mike is off to the gym, irl.  Hahahah.

Quentin seems to be okay from his operation.  Still in a sling and finding it hard to get comfy sleeping.  But he will be fine, I am sure.

Take care.  Enjoy your Thursday.  Especially Brennan.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment