Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Yesterday saw me working from home.  Busy day up until early afternoon.  Then far more spread out meetings.  Hahah.

Home made iced latte

Smudge finds the warmest place in the house

Moxley wants her dinner - and see my eye!

I was heading out when Mike got home on a packed #14 bus.  He reckons it was so packed it was a super spreader event.  Hahah.  Hope not.  Anyway, I drove into town and had my extra 30 mins session with Quentin.  Leg day!

Home via the supermarket to get urgent provisions.  Okay - to get Lewis Road iced coffees.  I admit it.  But I also picked up salad and shredded chicken for Mike and he cooked up a mountain of haloumi that we inherited from Sally and Andrew.  When I got home, we had a lovely tea.

Mike did a few jobs and then we fell into bed.  Slept well.  Up at 5.30am.  Groan.  That was hard.  Porridge and coffee then the 6.16am bus.  No super spreader for me at that time of the morning.

Good gym session.  Bench.  35 kg, 3x3.  The last rep was an assist.  :-o

Off to work.  Bagel run with Roanne.  She says her name is Bruce.  They changed it to Lucy.  And when I collected my coffee I noticed hers there so I asked if it was for Bruce.  The barista checked and said no.  But called out for Lucy and Roanne went to check.  Given she was the only punter waiting - it was hers.  And the barista then called out the other staff saying:  His name is Bruce.

I was very chuffed to hear her correct the others.  Roanne was happy too.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment