Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Monday with me working from home and Mike working from the real office

 Hi,

Work was work.  Busy week ahead.  Mike was in town for the day and I was working from home.  But after work I managed to convince myself to go to the gym for Spin class.  Went to the 1 hour one from 6 - 7pm.  Mike came home on the re-routed #14 bus.

Monday night Spin

When I got home from Spin, Mike had tea all ready to go.  So I sat down to eat.  Yummy too.  And finished off with Mike's cookies from Sunday.

Mike's hokey pokey cookies

Weird position for me and Moxley after spin

We had a bath to relax (and, well, for me to get clean!) and then hopped into bed.  Had a good sleep but the alarm went off far too early.  Hahah.

Up for my PT session in the gym with Quentin.  60kg deads.  With back work after that.  Tomorrow on leg day.  Thursday on bench.  Oossshhh!

Back home via Mojo.

Mojo iced latte

At home Mojo iced latte

Mike and I both working from home today.  And we're at a concert after work today.  Spacey Jane.  Shed 6 or something.  It'll be fun.  I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment