Wednesday, July 6, 2022

The Tuesday with work and a run for Mike to Lyall Bay

 Hi,

I did get a scone date with Barb early in the morning.  As far as my actual working day went yesterday - it was by far the highlight.  Hahahah.  Mojo always deliver a good iced latte.  This time I added a spicy date scone to the mix to... well... spice things up.  That and I was starving already and had a lunch meeting booked in.  Eat when you can!

So after a busy day at work yesterday Mike and Janine headed out for a run to Lyall Bay.  Mike had booked for tea at 6.30pm.


Look happier, said Barb!

Bigger grin from me!

I worked until 5.45 and then drove to collect Andrew from his workplace.  He'd had a slight lull in frenetic activity and could sneak away "early".

As I sat in the car outside his work, Mike and Janine pinged to say they had arrived at The Botanist.  What?  I pinged Mike to tell him to run back.  But he didn't take that advice.

Andrew came out pretty soon after that and we headed to Lyall Bay.  Got a close park (but there was a closer one yet we noticed as we walked in).  

Had a nice meal.  A few drinks.  Then we dropped Andrew home and Janine at her car not far from her place.

Fell into bed when we got home.  Good sleep.  Up late and bus in.  We have a work function after work today.  And I have gym with Quentin at 6.30pm tonight.  Ooohhhh.

Wednesday work iced latte
Enjoy your day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment