Thursday, July 21, 2022

The Wednesday at work and a lunch with Celia

 Hi,

Rainy Wednesday.  I caught the later bus in and worked from the actual office.  Main reason was because I had a lunch date with Celia.  Always a good reason to actually go to town.

Wet day bus ride

Empty work place

Work iced latte - rainy day outside still

Iced latte at lunch with Celia

We enjoyed lunch at Mojo and planned a bit of our trip to Mt John in early September.  I need to book stuff!

Headed home with Mike after work finished.  Packed #14 bus.  Had some soup for tea and I wasn't long out of bed.

Good sleep.  Up to more rain.  I drove into town with Mike for gym. But I drove home again after my PT session. Mike is working in town today.

Birthday iced coffee

Working from home on Thurs iced coffee

Busy day at work for me.  But it is my Friday.  Woot!

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment