Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The Monday with my busiest day at work for the quarter

 Hi,

Oh - so it appears that on my busiest day of the quarter, I do not have time to take photos.  Hahahah.  Anyway.  Busy at work on Monday but it all went okay.

One of the team was down from AKL so she invited us out for tea.  Mike included. A friend tagged along from work too. We chose Rosies and I made a good choice.  Their cauli bowl was delicious.  I did eat a lot of their guacamole and corn chips though as my meal seemed to get delayed in the kitchen.  Mike's smelled scrumptious too - brisket tacos.  And he enjoyed marguerites through the evening.  Hahah.

We left Anne not far from her accommodation - and she popped into the supermarket to get a few things. And our #14 bus was not far away so we got home nice and fast too. 

Fed the cats and got ready for my Tuesday.  Fell into bed and was fast asleep pretty early.  Up for gym and we drove in.  Mike and Janine are running to The Botantist and I will drive there and meet them for dinner at 6.30pm.  Sweet.

Have a good day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment