Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Wednesday with a fierce wind for my run after work kinda with Mike

 Hi,

Good day at work - I got to say goodbye to Barb.  She heads off today (Thurs) for her European adventure.  2 months of fun in the sun.  I hope she has an amazing time.

We also had a team lunch at Rosies.  I noticed that Caitlin's jacket was made of a woollen blanket that looks just like the ones we had as kids.  My parents got blankets from their workplace - Roslyn Mill.  And pretty sure this pattern was one of those.



Caitlin at work in a jacket made from a blanket I reckon my parents could have made

We also went for a run after work.  Mike went with "5k and a pint" running Meetup people.  I went by myself.  It was so windy.  I got to 1km and my cap flew off so I decided to run back to work at that point and get my gear and go home.

Yes, soft.

After work run

Accidental selfie

Moon rise peeping through the clouds

Looks stunning.  But so windy!

Good sleep.  Up for gym with Quentin.  We drove in and I drove home after my session.  Cat sitting while the cleaners are here this morning.  I can hear the cleaners doing their thing.  Moxley is shut in with me.

We have Dion's farewell drinks after work today.  I will drive in and park.  Go to that and then Mike will drive me to the airport - I'm off to Blenheim for a long weekend.  8pm flight.  Woot.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment