Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The Tuesday at work

 Hi,

Busy days.  Tuesday was a typical Tuesday.  Gym.  Work.  I did get a second brekkie with Roanne that I mentioned yesterday.

Ugly Bagel iced latte

Enjoyed my iced latte at work.  Then rushed to the bus.  Missed it by 30 seconds - it pulled away early from the kerb!

Grumbled my way to the other bus stop for a different bus.  My #14 passed me as I got to the stop.  I watched in disbelief as it crawled away from the kerb like some hideous deja vu.  But as I turned to gaze forlornly at Lambton Quay, another #14 pulled in.  What?

I got on.  There were only two other punters on this mysterious empty fast following #14.  Mike was WFH and walked down to the bus stop to meet me at home.  In the rain.  Awwwwww.  He does love me.

And as we contemplated what we had for dinner, Sally and Andrew ended up Ubering to our house for an unexpected dinner.  We had Indian MTR meals - except Sally.  She re-heated Andrew's uneaten lunch.  Hahah.  Winning.

I drove them home afterwards.  Mike set up Andrew's new email too.  So we had a great evening.  And I sang all the way home from Lower Hutt.  In the rainy weather.

Into bed.  Good sleep.  Up for a late bus in.  Nicer morning here today.  Woot!  But the country either has snow dumps or lots of rain.  Very wet.

Wednesday morning stunner

Work iced latte goodness

Have an awesome day.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment