Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Tuesday with working from home

 Hi,

We both worked from home on Tuesday. It was certainly the day for it. Cold and wet.  And windy. I did get to the gym in the morning.  Drove in and then drove home.  I did a knee session as both knees complained when I carried Mike's coffee down the stairs to him this morning.

The knee session worked a treat.  Even today I can bound up and down the stairs with impunity.  I must do the knee exercises again today.


Home made iced latte after my gym

At lunch time I cut Mike's hair.  Good use of the work from home time. And then we both tried the new Oat Milk chocolate from Whittakers.

I give it a good 3.5 stars our of 5.  And although I would not buy it again myself (unless I develop a milk allergy because going vegan is not terribly likely) if someone dished it up to me on a tramp or at a party, I would partake.

It is not very creamy.  Tastes a bit like a dark chocolate.  Not too sweet. I read it was gritty - but I did not get that impression at all.  It looks good.  Tastes ok.  Would eat again.  Might not buy again.

Review of the Oat Milk Whittakers chocolate

How is that comfortable?

I found a hole in the frame around our new window - like the size of a 50c coin.  Mike said it would have been under the old architraves.  So the weekend now has a new job.  Make a plug and glue it in.

I reckon that was the source of the Gollum noises the night before.  Not heard again - the wind has dropped though.

After work we had a quick light tea and went to bed very early. Mike was asleep by like 8pm! I think the covid booster shot might have had something to do with that.

Up for the bus into work this morning.  Lunch date with Celia.  Woot!

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment