Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Had a good first day back after an awesome weekend.  Mike and I met at the Gateway walk in clinic and got our 4th booster for covid.  It was seamless - 12.25 pm and out by 12.45.  No issues.

4th booster

Okay - let's try this

I popped into the supermarket on the way home and grabbed the new Oat Milk Whittakers block.  Let me try that and let you know.  Spinoff did a review - I hope it tastes better than what that indicated.

Moxley wants her tea

First spin since January

I got out to Spin after work.  6 - 7pm.  Mike did a run with Janine in the gales.  This was my first Spin class since January.  Wow.  And an hour was tough.  Hahah.

Bin44 spontaneous dinner

Sally and Andrew were at Rosies with Mike and Janine when I finished so I drove over and found a park and we all had tea at Bin44.

Janine headed to the station and we dropped Sally and Andrew home and then got home ourselves and fell into bed.

There was a weird noise when the wind blew hard (and it did that a lot!) in our bedroom somewhere near the new window.  We never figured it out - it sounded like the cat puking.  Or Gollum swallowing a lot.  Whatever it was, it did not keep me up.  Although I did hear it through the night once or twice.

Drove into town for my PT session with Quentin.  Knees day.  

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment