Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

It is Abby's birthday today!

Turns out I took no photos yesterday. Well, that is not true. But I did get a new phone - a new Samsung Galaxy S23, courtesy of Mike. This is to replace my S20 that went for a swim in April at my parents' place and has never given accurate GPS since.

I think I am mostly copied over now and up and running on the new phone. Sweet.

Headed to Spin after work yesterday and met Juliet and Erin. It was Erin's first spin class (although she did practise at home on her bike with a YouTube video). And she nailed it. Juliet was in front if us - and I never caught her once!

Met Mike after that and went back to work to grab his gear and then off to Roanne's to get her bike box for Peak to Pub racing.

Back home and tea and bed!

Up early for PT session with Quentin. Repped 42.5kg on bench! Tough. I ended up only doing one rep!

Big day at work. Then Spin and ride home. Mike has a work meeting late (Uk based).

Hope your day is a good one. Especially Abby.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment