Thursday, September 7, 2023

The Wednesday with more Spin

 Hi,

Forgot to take pics after my iced latte splurges yesterday. But I did do some stuff. Honest! Let's see...

I got a sandwich for lunch with my second iced latte from French Kiss - the wee cart in Post Office Square. Egg and pickle. Because I had a meeting at lunch time. And it was delicious, The sandwich - not the meeting. Meeting was ok too though. :-p

I will buy that sandwich again.

Mike went to meet Bharat after work and gave him some sunnies for Expansion as Bharat leaves soon for his Nepal trip.

I went to Spin with Juliet then walked back to work and rode home. Windy as, bro.

Mike got home not long after me and we picked at some food before going to bed. Up for my PT session at 5.30am and a windy ride in (even windier than last night, bro!).

A few meetings on today - but they are more like lots of short ones. 

Catching up with Jo C tomorrow for brekkie. Yay! Then normal weekend adventures. Park Run for Mike. Gym for me and Sally (I hope). Yosan's memorial Sunday afternoon - definitely not normal and never do I wish that sort of thing to be a normal thing.

Hope your Thursday is a good one. Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment