Thursday, September 28, 2023

The Wednesday with half a day off

 Hi,

What a funny day. I had a half day at work before I went to see the doctor for some follow up. All ok on that front. Then caught the bus home. The cats must have thought it was a Saturday. Hahah.

Spin after work with Myra

At 5pm I headed to the gym to meet Myra for spin. Had a good session, then home to feed the cats. And me. Mike got home after his presentation - which went well! Woot!

I had a restless sleep. Up for my ride in. The streets are blocked again around parliament. So I came down Murphy. Which I have not done since around 2008 when we moved here. That was my first route to town until Mike found far better options.

Busy at work - but meeting Barb for lunch. Yay!

Weekend is coming up. We have WoW on Saturday. Sweet!

Have a fantastic day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment