Tuesday, September 12, 2023

The Monday that felt like it should be a Tuesday

 Hi,

For quite a while this morning, I was convinced it was Wednesday. I reckon my brain is trying to get me to Blenheim faster.

It is not working.


She knows it is close to tea time

Moxley gave me side eye from about 4.30pm while WFH yesterday. But I was so busy that she never got fed until Mike got home from work. I see it as building her character.

I made tea while Mike sorted the cats. And we have a delicious Buddha Bowl. Mmmm. We were not long out of bed. Mike fell asleep so quickly. Hahah.

Up at 5.30am to have brekkie and drive into gym. We're going to leave town at 4.30pm from Clifton Tce car park and head to Queensgate to watch some concert movie.

No, Mum, not BTS. Hahaha.

I think it is an old concert movie of a Talking Heads concert. I do not really know what I am in for, tbh. But it seems like it will make Mike and Sally very happy. Heheheh.


Parked the car for a quick get away for the Talking Heads movie after work


77.5kg deads this morning.

77.5kg deads this morning. And my first lift was so easy. I don't think I have done them for over a week. So yay for keeping up. 2 reps x 5 sets. Then accessories.

I am on 7.30am gym tomorrow too. Do not forget!

Time for an iced latte. Let me go hunt one down.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment