Wednesday, September 27, 2023

The Tuesday with spin after work

 Hi,

It's like a rinse and repeat. Hahah. Busy day at work - planning for the business unit I support. So I was involved in there for a bit.


Unsuspecting Steve posing with my work iced latte

Steve had no idea he was going to be in my iced latte pic when he chatted to me in the coffee queue Tuesday morning. Hahah.


Hurtled out the door from work at 5.15pm and rushed to the gym for the 5.30pm spin session. Met Juliet there and luckily she had secured a bike. It was pretty crowded.

Manic at spin

Met Mike back at work after that and bussed home with him on the #14. Had some tea and not long out of bed.

Up for PT session - and more bad weather meant the bus again.

Quiet on the bus in

PB in squats. This was just a warm up 60! Got to 65kg. Attempted 67.5kg

Yes, new PB in squats. Woot! Tried 67.5kg and Quentin had to just touch me a bit to make sure I made it. So I can't count that. 65kg was ok though. He said we can go back to a lighter weight and do more volume for a bit to try and push through towards 70kg. Ohhhhh.

Got the doc this morning and a half day off due to time in lieu. And meeting Myra at 5.30pm spin too! Woot!

I did say rinse and repeat. Mon, Tue and Wed evening spin this week. Too funny.

Enjoy your day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment