Thursday, September 21, 2023

The Wednesday with a lot of work

 Hi,

It was quite the day yesterday. Mike got a migraine as he was commuting in on the bus. He went two stops then hopped off and headed back home to bed. Poor guy. We should have known, eh? He was shattered Tuesday night and asleep by 7.15pm.

Got to work after my PT session (as I mentioned yesterday) and met up with Rino at work. He's just back from 5 weeks in Europe and still very relaxed. Hahah.

Rino looks as excited as me!

Our squad had planning day and it went so well. So yay to all my workmates for the prep work. Here's Martyn giving us a masterclass in pricing.

Planning day in action

After the day, we met up at Master Kong for some tea together. Delicious food and often hilarious discussion.

I think I need to hold off on matchmaking antics though. Or not! Because it is a lot of fun to poke the bears. Hah!

After the long day we went out

I rode home and gave Mike my leftover Pad Thai and he ate that. It was late too - maybe 8.15pm. That is super late for me to be out and about.

I slept well. Up at 5.30 for the ride into town and a light PT session. The squats have reminded my back that it can get involved when it shouldn't. It isn't sore. Just... used?

Thursday morning PT session with the Q man!

So no PBs attained this morning. Just technique getting perfected. :-) Ta Quentin.

At work now. Tidy up day after the session yesterday. And my weekend starts tomorrow. Few things on. Friday is busy with brekkie, then nurse appt then haircut later. Or is my haircut next Fri? Oh - better check that. Come to think of it, I have not had the text conformation so I think it is next Friday.

Weekend is probably gym and dinner on Saturday. And messages Sunday.

Hope yours is a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment