Wednesday, September 6, 2023

The Tuesday with spin

 Hi,

Two evenings in a row for Spin! Oossshhh. And I am hoping to get to one today after work too. Woot!

Yesterday saw a busy day at work. But I did get away for the 1 hour Spin class so yay for that. 


Alastair thinks I am mad

At Spin

Rode home to have tea already made for me. And Mike downstairs in a meeting with some vendor in the UK. After his meeting, he had his tea. We ate nachos - and he had used an entire Peruvian chilli from our wee bush. I got a mouthful of hot chilli at one point and I have never been so scared to continue eating before. hahahah. Adrenaline meals!

We had a bath to relax and Moxley sat in the barrel so she was close to us. We have some funny cats.

Moxley chilling in the barrel

Slept ok and up to ride in. Mike skipped gym and joined me at The Lab for brekkie. Mmmmm.

The Lab iced latte

French Kiss iced latte

Hope your Wednesday is great fun!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment