Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Monday with spin after work

 Hi,

Monday is always a bit of a shock to the system. Working from home isn't too bad though. I also had a lunch date in Khandallah with Ed and Joe (from my last workplace). We went to Parson's Cafe and it was lovely. The cafe has really nailed the remit of a cosy cafe with delicious food. They had constant business in the time we were in there.

Joe was just back from 2 months in Europe, doing a lot of walking and exploring. Yay! Good to hear from him and he passes on his thoughts to the people I know (Mike and Celia! And Ange!).

Ed is good. He has June back from her trip to Ireland to see her mother. That seemed to go ok and I am sure she is already back in the thick of it at work.

Lunch with Ed and Joe

Blurry spin pic of me with no mates

But Spin did get my heart pumping

I got away to Spin after work. 6pm. The traffic wasn't busy - but the wind and rain just made it all slow. It took me probably double my usual time to get there. Lucky I leave a lot of wriggle room.

Spin was good. Then home and Mike had tea almost done. He had met his mother in town and bussed home with him. So it was lovely to come home to a delicious meal. Pie, mash and broccoli.

Took Polly home and said goodbye. She's off home later today (Tuesday). If the flights are all ok. It is wild again here. In fact, I got up this morning, got into bike gear, heard the forecast as I ate brekkie, and switched to the bus.

Hahah.

I am soft.

PT session was good this morning. Ran 1.5km on the treadmill. That was ok (if slow). Then 37.5kg bench. 5 reps x 5 sets. Except I only got 3 reps on that last set.

Into work and busy day ahead.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment