Thursday, May 5, 2011

A 10/10 morning for Mike

Toby was actually stiff and sore this morning from Dragons karate!  He was hobbling around but still telling me how much he loved it.  A new experience for him, being stiff and sore the next morning.  (He should see what it's like when you're in your 30's.)  That's great, I think he'll need to do 'homework' karate to keep in shape for Wednesdays.

Speaking of stiff and sore, I rode my bike in for the first time in ages.  My body told me it was the first time in ages, all the way down the hill.  Time to get back into this, and/or find a plan B for when it's sleeting.  Running up and down the stairs at work again... or a brisk walk with 20kg of water in my backpack.  Ooooh, that all sounds too hard.  Time for a coffee.

I gave myself a 10/10 for morning organisation - because of bonus points for riding but I did lose points for being partly dressed again.  I don't have a belt.  Better pop down to the shop before my pants fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment