Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Monday with a day off

Hi,

Not much to report as I blogged yesterday about yesterday.  My body is sore in slightly weird places and I blame the horse riding entirely.

I fixed my flat tyre last night and it only took 20 minutes.  Yay!

We found Toby had head lice last night so we all took showers and now smell slightly like we've been dipped in sheep dip or something.  Heheheheh.  He hasn't had it long but he knew something was up because he asked me to check yesterday afternoon.  Good on him.  We have contacted parents Toby has played with in the last few days - just in case he considerately passed them on.

Toby has another dental appointment this morning.  His gnashers will be well checked between our dentist and the school dental service.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment