Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Monday with nice weather - despite the forecast

Hi,

What weather bomb?  How come Wellington sat in the middle of a big blob of sunshine yesterday while all the news said was how awful the weather was over NZ?  Weird.  I had dry roads to ride in on, and ride home.  The northerly was quite strong on the way home, but we've had way worse than that.  Nope - nothing to write home about.  And my ride in this morning was fine too.  Very nice.

My back tyre is soft again though this morning.  I can't understand it.  Three tubes now and counting.  I took the tyre off completely on Sunday and inspected it closely for anything stuck anywhere.  Nothing.  I'm going to have to take drastic action.  Just not too sure what drastic action that should be at this stage.  But I plan drastic action.  At the weekend.  When I get some time.  Meanwhile I'll see if I can find the foot pump and use my hand pump to keep riding.

Mum and Dad seem to be settling in ok after their harrowing shift.  Well, "harrowing" at times - I don't think Hawaii was all that harrowing.  Apart from tsunamis I guess.  Heheheheh.  They have internet now and a landline phone soon.  Hooray!

What else?  Cubs tonight.  Busy at work.  Need to buy some work clothes for my new job.  Oh well. 

Have a simply marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment