Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

We had a good evening at Cubs last night.  The calm before the storm because next week it's just me and Mike running it (the other leaders are away).  Oh dear.  Anyhow, last night the Cubs made a bookmark for Mother's Day.  And the coming in activity was ice hockey, with newspaper sticks and frozen ice cube pucks.  It was a huge treat of a game.

Home late (luckily we had eaten earlier at home - home-made burgers!) and into bed.  Mike worked late but it didn't keep me and Toby up.

I rode in this morning for the first time in close to three weeks.  The rain eased just enough to convince me to ride and it didn't start raining until I was halfway down the hill!  Considerate of the rain gods.  I did get to work a wee bit damp but happy to be back on the bike.

Enjoy your day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment