Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Wednesday with no karate

Hi,

Well, I dislike it when the office person at Wadestown School rings me up and her first sentence is "Toby has had an accident".  My mind momentarily clouded with panic.  But it turns out he had stomach cramps and was unable to walk comfortably due to "pressing concerns".  So nothing too alarming.  I took a taxi to school then took him home and he showered and was a bit more comfortable.  He's off to school today.

What else has been happening?  We didn't go to karate due to Toby's discomfort so I cooked tea and we ate yummy stir fry.  We moved our bed down to our bedroom.  We no longer sleep in the lounge!  Hooray!  I'd like to say it is all done - but it isn't.  But there is space for our bed and Toby's bed down in our new bedroom.  So we've moved in.

The painter has started painting the garages.  That's a good thing too.  And the weather is superb so he should make lots of progress.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment