Friday, May 27, 2011

The Thursday with user group night

Hi,

The weather has eased slightly and I rode my bike in this morning.  The roads were quite dry and I enjoyed the ride in - the wind was a bit strong and blew me off course a little from time to time.  But that just made the ride in a little more exciting.  Perks you up for the day nice and quick.

We spoke to Ma last night - using her new landline number for the first time.  Toby wanted to ask her if she told me off when I was little when I ruined my rubbers (Toby was ruining his rubber and I told him off, saying Grandy used to tell me off too, so I know what he's going through - hence his wish to have verification of this).  It was nice to chat without losing signal (their new house must be in a signal-deprived area for cell phones).

We had the user group last night and it was a good one - the future of computing is in the cloud.  It's just a matter of moving things there and getting past people's walls. 

Not too long to go at work now.  Had a busy few days.

The weekend is frantic - I was under the impression we only had swimming, DIY and a war.  But turns out the DIY bit contains 48 hours of non-stop work all on its own.  Yikes!

Have a great weekend!  The next weekend we'll be in Northland for the first time ever!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment