Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Missed out on any new choral arrangements that Toby may have been exposed to during choir practise.  I think he started to sing something, but I missed most of it.  I hope he keeps up the choir - it makes me very happy.

Karate started with a stutter as I thought Jack's Dad was going to collect Toby from Skids, but he was going to collect Toby from home.  Oh dear.  Still, John nipped away to pick up Toby and I met them at the karate and changed Toby into his Gi (karate uniform).  As Toby walked off across the hall I could see how uselessly I had dressed him.  Sure enough - his belt came off within 10 minutes of leaping around.  At least that gave me a chance to fix all the wrongs I had

A highlight last night was young Tom starting karate.  He was so enthusiastic!  He immediately asked Christine when he could come back!

Jack's Dad whisked Toby away after Tigers for dinner with his family and I whisked Mike away for dinner out at the Speights Pub on Tinakori Road.  Very nice.  Collected Toby and crashed into bed.  So handy to have it so close.  Heheheh.

My sister is organising us for mid June on the Gold Coast for Mike's birthday celebrations.  If you're not coming already - book now!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment