Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Wednesday with no karate... again

Hi,

Wee Toby is exhausted and passed on going to karate last night.  Probably a good thing given it is 90 minutes long now and takes a lot out of him.  We had an early night after Mike and I puttied the wee holes in architraves and scotias and skirting boards.  They are ready for a light sand and top coats now.  Exciting.  I know way too much about DIY now for me to be comfortable.

It is damp today.  Damp like a damp thing.  I wimped out and took the bus in.  The lashing rain did nothing for motivation to get on my bike.

Tonight is user group night.  So busy today.  I wonder if the boys will come in and eat Maccas?  Mike isn't feeling too well, and thinks perhaps Toby has a touch of his "whatever it is".  That might explain the lethargy.

Ok.  Time to get stuck in.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment