Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Wednesday with the new karate class

Hi,

Toby had choir on Wednesday - I know this because I was treated to some singing as we went to sleep.  Toby is currently sleeping in a camp bed at the foot of our bed - in the lounge.

He also joined Jack for the first Dragon class.  This starts at 6pm and runs for 90 minutes and is a big step up.  The older children are huge (but only about 15 years old I learned - they just look massive compared to Toby) and the exercises are way harder (the black belts do push ups with claps!).  But Toby absolutely loved it.  I think Jack needs another term at least in Tigers to learn a bit more.  But Toby is so keen to stay in Dragons.

I rode in nice and early this morning - like I used to do.  Rode across the intersection at The Terrace and Bowen (when I come in later I need to use the pedestrian lights to get through).  And it was dry - well, the roads were wet but I stayed dry.

Enjoy your day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment