Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Monday with gorgeous weather

Hi,

What a lovely day yesterday.  And today is not half bad.  There is a bit of cloud but the roads are dry and it is warm.  I rode into work this morning with Mike and went nice and fast.

Last night Mike worked late and got home just as we finished our tea.  So he ate his while I stared at him.  I hope it was loving staring and not some freaky stalking staring.  Hahahah.  Didn't put him off his dinner - but then, what does put Mike off eating?

Tonight is the last night of Cubs for the term but we're off to the book launch for John's book (Jack's Dad) at the British High Commissioner's house.  Should be quite entertaining.

It is entirely possible I am finally catching a cold.  Mike has a scratchy throat and I do too now.  And my nose is feeling a bit stuffy.  Uh oh!  I can easily be in denial for another day or so perhaps.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment