Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

What a difference a day makes in Wellington weather.  I rode in this morning in brilliant sunshine with the roads almost completely dry.  However, I was riding past huge holes in the wee cliffs at the side of the road where yesterday morning's rain had gouged land slips.  As I rode into work in the pouring rain yesterday, I left behind chaos in my wake.  Wadestown made the news as that downpour caused flooding (always spectacular in a hill suburb!) and land slips on Mairangi Road.  Pretty amazing.

Home yesterday to collect Toby and Alex at 4pm from the library.  Kevin has been sick for days now - and again today.  Yingjie has arranged a friend to collect the boys today.

Cubs tonight and we're running an Amazing Race around Karori.  Cool!

Have an incredible day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment