Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Wednesday (again) back at work

Hi,

The day stayed gorgeous to the end.  And the weather has warmed a lot since our trip to Brisbane.  I am back to wearing just a t-shirt under my fluoro safety top on my bike ride down the hill.  Which, by the way, was a great ride this morning (Thursday) too.  Roads completely dry and nothing slowing me down.

Yesterday I managed to get through the day and crossed off a few tasks.  I also met Aidan T for morning tea after her presentation, so that was a pleasant distraction from the workload. 

I was pretty tired before I left work to ride home.  But the ride must have energised me a little because despite Mike falling asleep twice once we went to bed, I kept waking him up and chatting.  Finally I woke him up enough that we kept chatting and before I knew it, it was past 11pm and I was asleep.  Heheheh.  Poor Mike.

We have to pack tonight for our ski weekend away. The weather is set to be pretty awful.  Oh well.  Hopefully we get some skiing in.  It is a work trip and an awful lot of alcohol seems to be on the list.  Mike has the tramping club van for the weekend so we'll take turns driving it up on Friday night and back again on Sunday.

Toby had the day off school yesterday recovering from our trip.  He woke at 9am yesterday.  Wow!  He was awake at 7am this morning so back into a routine already.  Mind you, I did have to kiss him awake - perhaps he'd be still sleeping otherwise.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment