Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Monday with tidying

Hi,

I rode home and got dinner on.  Toby ate more than Mike (he does love my spaghetti bolognese - he said I had surpassed myself last night - hahahah).  Then Mike started to sort out the Minecraft party this weekend and he booked me into the (wrong) weekend for my ski weekend (he is now sorting that out too).  Mike and Toby are going to build a Minecraft server (apparently).

I started tidying the house - beginning in the study.  You can now move around in the study, so my 45 minutes of work made some change to the situation.  I need to do this every night this week to get the place halfway respectable for the weekend's party.  And possibly every night next week to get it ready for the following weekend.

If I get some major tidying done, I can get some major cleaning done.  The recent bathroom work has left a fine layer of concrete dust over the whole house.  No wonder Mike is allergic.

Today is gorgeous here, if a bit windy.  It is supposed to clag in and have snow to 300m on the surrounding hills.  Our house is at 123m so we shouldn't get snow, much to Toby's disappointment.  Could be a cold ride home.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment