Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home with Mike a little earlier than normal and beat him quite easily up the hill.  Hahahah.  I continued working at home while Mike met with Wilf (our builder) to discuss work.  Then we both worked until Toby got home and then had tea and did homework.

Was that the extent of my day?  Gee, how boring.

I rode in with Mike this morning - although he was still just hopping in the shower at 7.30am.  His morning routine is relaxed to say the least.  It was nice riding in with him though.  There must have been rain in the morning because the roads were damp.

Tonight we have a bit of tidying to do.  That mattress still needs collecting.  Hahah.  I can see a frantic Saturday morning coming up.

This week is going so slow.  What laws of physics are being broken?  I'm stuck in something resembling Mike's morning routine but it is lasting the entire week.  No - that's not quite right.  Mike thinks he has a lot of time in the morning and then finds out he doesn't.  I think I have a lot of the week left - and I do!  Aaarrgghh.

Have a marvellous Thursday!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment