Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Mike and I walked home yesterday (he pushed my bike) and we chatted up the hill.  We may have missed each other's company over the weekend!  Hahahah.  I put tea on and Mike collected Toby and we had a nice dinner after I popped out to get the groceries.

Mike rang around people for tramping club and I read and fell asleep within seconds of turning out my light.

And that is about it.  This morning was fine for riding in.  I must book my bike in for a service - the front brake doesn't stop me much anymore.
Sophie measuring my monitor height
Measuring accurately!
My colleague Sophie has been waging a campaign to get me to straighten my monitor.  She swears it is crooked and has resorted to taking measurements to prove her theory.  Mike thinks my desk might be crooked.  I wondered about my eyes!  Hahahah.  Sophie is great fun!  Hopes she gets in soon - I need a nice cup of tea.

Have a wonderful day.  Cubs tonight - but the forecast rain probably means they will be in the den for the last night of term.


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment